Quality Control Technician Jobs
Quality Control Lab Technician Job Overview – WI, MN, IA and MI Laboratory Jobs
A Quality Control Technician is responsible for sampling, testing of aggregate and hot mix products. The Quality Control Technician will report the results to the management team to ensure our products meet customer specifications.
On the job training will provide the employee the background to obtain a Quality Control Technician certification from the Department of Transportation. Certification training will be paid for by the company.
This is a full-time seasonal, benefit eligible position, working May through November. This position requires working overtime and some Saturdays.
Regional travel may be required and workload may require further distances under unique circumstances. Qualified overnight stay will be compensated with per diem.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Reliable transportation
- Valid driver’s license
- Be competent in math, computers (spreadsheet & email)
- Physically fit to perform the job functions including the ability to stand, squat, bend, lift, and walk for long durations
- Ability to communicate professionally and confidently both internally and externally
- Detail oriented and able to follow procedure
- Previous quality control experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively in a fast paced challenging environment.
- Ability to listen and take direction from others
Click here to learn more about our product laboratory and highly-specialized research facility.
Our Quality Control Lab Technicians and other laboratory professionals complete work throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.